Achieve Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Achieve Wellness Ltd’ or ‘Achieve Bootcamp Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Achieve, Brockenhurst Way, Coventry. CV6 6TE.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• name and address
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Any marketing, educational or other materials produced by Achieve Bootcamp Ltd and Achieve Wellness Ltd and made available to Achieve Bootcamp Members will at all times remain the property of Achieve Wellness Ltd and Achieve Bootcamp Ltd and will be subject to copyright.
The Achieve Website User undertakes not to copy, publish or reproduce any such materials without prior written consent from Achieve Wellness Ltd or Achieve Bootcamp Ltd.
Members understand photos or video may be taken during the course of involvement in Achieve Bootcamp, which may be used for promotional purposes, if for security reasons a member cannot be photographed or filmed they are to notify their coach immediately.